Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Boy oh boy!

In case you haven't heard the news yet, because I know mom and dad were shouting it out loud last night, I decided it was time to reveal on of the many secrets I possess...am I a boy or a girl???

Well, as my cleverly disguised title states, I'm a boy!!!

A little story behind this discovery. Mom and dad went in for an ultrasound last night. Might I add, if I have to do that again I am going to be very upset. How would you like it if someone kept pushing on you and rolling some around on your head, butt, or whatever. Not the most comfortable thing in the world, especially when it lasts a half hour!!!

Anyway, as mommy and daddy sat down, I heard mommy tell daddy that they weren't going to be able to find out what I am. Daddy was mad. Of course, daddy always sounds mad. It's hard to tell when you are floating around in a gallon of fluid!

So, they went into the room where someone started pushing on me. I already went over how pleasant that is! After about fifteen minutes or so, I could tell mommy got a little emotional. Her heart started to race, so mine did too. I couldn't tell what was going on. It wasn't until later that I heard mommy telling some woman named Grandma that the guy pushing on me typed the word BOY on the ultrasound. Even though he couldn't tell them, he said if mom and dad saw something on the screen, he couldn't stop them! Cool guy!

So, the secret is out. Fathers, lock up your daughters...cause here I come!!!

As always, here is my quote for the day:
“One of the best things in the world to be is a boy; it requires no experience, but needs some practice to be a good one”
-- Charles Dudley Warner

No comments:

Post a Comment